Monday, December 5, 2011

bags of the week

Here are the Better Life Bags I worked on last week.  They shipped yesterday - so be on the lookout!

This lovely Maggie and Frietas Gift Set .  Love the color combo on this one.  And don't those new labels look so professional?!


Another Maggie bag.


And finally the super-sized Carla.  Most bags can be enlarged to custom measurements with an enlargement fee.  This one turned out so cute that I had a hard time packaging it up!  She designed some matching snack bags with a few add-on features to make them extra cute, too.


And just so you can see the enlargement accurately, here is the regular Carla set up against the super sized version!


Remember... December 5th is the last possible day to order to be guaranteed Christmas delivery!

1 comment:

  1. I really love the Carla and have asked my sister for a new purse for Christmas. If she hasn't already bought one, I am going to ask her to give me a gift certificate to your shop, so I can have you make a Carla for me. However, I won't order till after Christmas, so no rush.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails