Wednesday, November 2, 2011

pumpkins, punkins, hunkins...


I'm not sure how October escaped me without being able to post pictures of my little ones at the THREE (yes, three) pumpkin patches we went to this year.  So, sit back, relax, and enjoy the plethora of pictures of my little loves.


Pumpkin Patch #1


With Pumpkin #1

And Pumpkin #2! 



JoJo rode this barrel train all by himself.
Made me tear up a little... until he realized he was all alone and started crying himself.
They had to come back.


It's safer in Bampa's arms.


Pumpkin Patch #2


Rescue Pack joined us this time.


While 'lil Ditty warmed up with Daddy in the car.


Mommy and JoJo went for a hayride adventure.

Then it was off to blend in the pumpkins.

And attempt to RUN back to Mommy.

The third pumpkin patch was actually a Cider Mill.  I didn't get pictures with pumpkins there.  I thought it would be a little too obsessive.

But I DON'T think it's obsessive to also include a video of my little man pronouncing the word "pumpkins".  love. 



So, to leave you with a fun one.  Here we all are from Halloween night.  My husband LOVES dressing up and insists that we do so each year.  I love my husband in this way and honor his request.  So I present to you Dora, Boots the Monkey, Diego, and Baby Jaguar.


And yes, we both had backpacks to complete our outfit.



Anyone else have little ones that keep asking to go trick-or-treating?!
ps. vote for your favorite pinterest project here.

1 comment:

  1. My kids bug me about trick or treating from about September on. Where we live though there are not enough houses to go trick or treating in the usual way so I do a little trick or treat treasure hunt around our smallholding. They found lots of candy by torchlight and had a great time! Your kids look super cute in their costumes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails