Tuesday, November 15, 2011

olive u

My mom went to a baby shower last week that had some homework involved.  They were each sent a onesie before the shower to decorate for the upcoming baby.  The onesies were then used as decoration at the shower.

I thought it was such a cute idea, and I happened to be home visiting when she received her project.  So, being the Pinterest Fanatic that I am, I went to the boards to find something fun to make on the front of the itty bitty onesie.  And then stole the onesie and insisted on doing it myself. 

Here's what I came up with.


You get it, right?  Olive = I. Love.  u = You.

Olive u = I. Love. You.

My friend Heidi has an amazing applique tutorial here and is much better at doing it than I am!  But, that's the technique I used.  Applique.

I saw LOTS of amazing ideas for onesies here on Pinterest.  {you can see them all here}.  But, here are a few of my favs {click on the pictures to be taken to the original source}.


Baby showers are so fun - especially when there is crafting involved. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails