Thursday, October 20, 2011

pinterest challenge sponsor: Peace, Love, Etsy

I'd like to highlight a Pinterest Challenge Sponsor today that I think you all will LOVE: Peace, Love, Etsy.  


First of all, how cute is her ETSY name?  And her shop is just as sweet.  She is a digital designer, wife to her high school sweetheart, mother of 2 boys, and a daughter of the King.  Her shop is full of custom designed quotes, sayings, and scriptures to add to the walls of your home. 

Here is one of my favorite quotes in her shop:


A "silent listener" in every conversation.  Whew.  That makes me rethink some of the "venting sessions" I recently had with my husband.  Not sure I would have done that had I remembered Jesus is listening and is THERE with us.  Maybe having this quote on my wall would have done the trick.

But her shop name is based off these cute prints:


Lots of "Peace, Love, ......." prints.  One to suit every hobby.  So cute.

The print she is giving away to the winner of the Home Decor Pinterest Challenge Category is this one:


Don't you just love it?  What amazing house rules to live by.  I'm sure she'd customize the colors for you too - you know, to match your decor.  In fact, she can customize or create a new quote or Bible verse for a small fee of $5!  Totally worth it.
Thanks Holly!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails