Sunday, August 28, 2011

Last Day to Vote!

I can't believe it's almost over.
Pinterest Challenge Round #2 has been so much fun.
Your projects were amazing.
The winner will be announced tomorrow morning,
so you still have time to go vote!

Today, though, I have a few more sponsors to show you.
The first being a new company that will be seeing some business from me soon!


They make personalized stamps for a REALLY great price.


She mentions that she can use any logo for your business or you can choose from any of her premade ones!
I'm pretty sure I can make some room in the business budget to get one of these for Better Life Bags!
OR, maybe a fun "Created by Rebecca" to stamp on those handmade Christmas gifts I hope to accomplish.
Or even just a stamp instead of annoying stickers for my return address labels this holiday.

so many options.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This next shop made my jaw drop.
I can't believe how many BEAUTIFUL pieces are gathered together in one place!


Just look at some of her items:





I'm pretty sure that bracelet will be on a Christmas list for me this year.
LOVE.
She also has rings, earrings, handstamped necklaces, and more.

You won't want to miss checking her out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy Craft is a SUPER fun shop that has a personal connection to Better Life Bags!
She is one of YOU - a faithful reader of BLB!
I just love having crafty friends!

Her shop has the most adorable name:


And her products are equally as adorable.
She donated this necklace to the winner of the Recipes category.


But after visiting her site,
I fell in LOVE with these hair clips for Little Ditty.


And this necklace for ME!


Her prices are awesome, too.
Plus, how can I not LOVE a fellow Michigander?!  

Go check out her shop.
AND her Facebook page.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And finally, Fast Easy Bread donated a homemade pizza kit!


Mmmmmmmm.
I LOOOOOOVVVVE homemade pizza.
Unfortunately, as homemade as I get is the .99 packages of pizza crust from Kroger.

Maybe I need this pizza kit!


It's enough to make 44 delicious homemade pizzas.
It's DEFINITELY a better price than my .99 packages, even!!

They also sell adorable aprons.


And have a fun blog with recipes like this stuffed crust pizza.


Looks yummy!
Plus anything with the name "fast" and "easy" has my attention right away!
I'm really going to have to convince the hubby that we need this.
Who doesn't LOVE homemade bread!

Here's her website.

Have fun browsing - but don't get too hungry!

And remember to take some time vote for the Great Pinterest Challenge winner!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails