Monday, August 15, 2011

How about Introducing another Pinhead?

And drooled over her cakes.
And obsessed over her parties.
{Don't forget to email her with your RECIPE Pinterest Challenge Entries!}

Today, I'd like to introduce you to Kara.


 Pretty sure Kara is the one on the left.  
Although I have never met her in real life.

But even in internet world, she comes off as care free and happy.
"Happy Go Lucky" some might say.
Funny... that's her blog's name, too!


Happy Go Lucky


She has a really fun, interactive blog you'll want to check out if you like to Party!
{blog party that is!}

July had 86 giveaways listed.
And August already has 48.
Chances are pretty good you'd win one if you entered them all!
She also has a fun "Mingle With Us" Blog Hop
to meet new bloggers and discover more fun blogs!
You can get lost in the trail of blog hopping... so be careful.

where you'll find 28 tutorials
and a bunch of free printables to share! 


And her DIY collection of blog posts has inspired me to build some new shelves in my pantry.


Thanks, Kara - I'm sure my husband is rolling his eyes at me now.

Don't forget, if you have a general craft you're entering into The Great Pinterest Challenge,
email that to Kara at funreadinggames@gmail.com by Friday!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for writing such a sweet post! I'm so thankful that you included in me this fun and fantastic challenge. I'm truly grateful to team up with such talented pinheads:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails