Saturday, July 23, 2011

Pinterest Challenge Complete!

 Happy Saturday!
Here's what my Saturday morning view looks like:


The Pinterest Challenge voting ended last night while I was peacefully dreaming about more DIY projects I want to complete.

I can hardly believe that it's OVER!

Your projects were incredible, and I was so pleased with how many of your joined up and voted for your favorite.

It became pretty heated between two different projects:

Steph's Baby Bib:

and Stephanie's Reading Nook:

In the end, the winner was Stephanie with her ever so clever closet turned into reading nook!

Congrats Stephanie!
Email me with your bag order!!

And I have to give mad props to Steph (with her baby bibs) for all the recruiting and promoting she did!
She went crazy posting on all different sorts of walls and pages to get people to come vote.
That's the way to win!!
You were so close, Steph!

Want another round?!

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to do it again. Let me know if you need any help with anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too right i want another round, can't be having this coming second lark, i'd picked out the bag and fabrics wanted and all! got ideas for my next project, let me at it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are funny :) Round 2 starts on August 5th!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails