Monday, May 16, 2011

Bags, Bags, and more Bags

If you aren't a Facebook fan of Better Life Bags, then you missed out.

Last week I ran a THREE HOUR SALE.
for 50% EVERYTHING.

Let's just say it was a HIT.

Here are the bags I finished today.


Three Tracey bags.

Don't worry.
As soon as I hit "publish", I'm off to make some more!

Snack bags this time.

But before I go, you'll let me share these adorable pictures of my kids from the past weekend, right?

I have been WAITING for it to rain so he could wear this!
Went to BUTLER UNIVERSITY to watch my brother graduate this past weekend.
She hung around with too many college boys.  Made me nervous.
He already WANTS to be a college boy.  Oh dear.

2 comments:

  1. You have such adorable kids! The little froggy outfit...adorable! And what a sweet little miss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca,
    I always love it when you put your kids in your posts. They are absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails