Tuesday, April 26, 2011

FREE Mother's Day Gift Idea

Every six months or so, I print all of our family's digital photos into a photobook.

We LOVE looking through them.


Over and over.

{In fact, I usually wait until I can get a BOGO offer so I can have one copy the kids can look through without me having an anxiety attack.  I keep the other copy in the fire-proof safe.  Then someday they will each get a copy.}

I've been trying different photobook companies to figure out which one I like best.
{I LOVE photobooks so much that if she hadn't already done it, I'd probably start up a blog dedicated to them!}

So far my favorite {by far} is MyPublisher.

The covers are more of a matted look {and feel} instead of high gloss.
The pages feel thicker.
The colors are brighter.
And I love the ease of their program.
AND the variety of templates.
{all I do is drag and drop my pictures into the templates they already offer.  easy.}
And did you see how cute the box is that it arrives in?

And right now, you can get a hardcover 5.75" x 7.75" photobook FREE!

Here's how:
Click on this button to get a $20 gift card.

MyPublisher, Inc.

5.75" x 7.75"  Hardcover photobooks are $19.99, so all you have to do is pay for shipping.

I ordered mine last week.
And I couldn't be happier.


I think Little Bug liked it, too.  Even though he's drilling a picture of himself.
Bad hair day, maybe?



If you order yours before Thursday, April 28th it will be here in time for Mother's Day!
Trust me, you will NOT regret getting this.

And really, who can pass up a FREE photobook??
{If you don't use it for a Mother's Day gift, treat yourself!!}

Here's the link again:


MyPublisher, Inc.

Happy Designing!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the info Rebecca! I love to scrapbook (the old fashioned way) but it's so time consuming with kids. I can't wait to check this out as an alternative.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails