Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Lady Bug was LATE!!!

In keeping in fashion with her parent's worst characteristic...
Lady Bug was LATE.
Guess it shouldn't surprise me.
We are pretty much late to everything, too.
Which works really well in the cultural setting that we work in.

Each day that passed after Lady Bug's "due date" seemed like a year.

But Little Bug and I made the best of it.

He got caught up on some reading about how to be a Big Brother.


And I started and finished recovering her carseat all in one day.





I was nervous I wasn't going to finish it before I went into labor.
Since having a car seat is pretty much a requirement for taking your baby home.
But, I finished in time.
And Lady Bug loves it!
All snug as a bug in a rug.


{I bought the PDF tutorial on how to recover her carseat here}
Many of you remember I redid Little Bug's seat here.

2 comments:

  1. Aww she is so tiny and cute!!!
    The carseat looks great, love the fabric you chose.
    I recently made over a seat for my sis-in-law, it was alot easier than I had first thought it would be.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails