Friday, February 11, 2011

Easy, Cheap Valentine's Bunting

This project took me about 20 minutes MAX.
And only cost $1!


I needed a Valentine's bunting that was quick and easy for a photo shoot background.
I didn't have any construction paper, so I ventured out to Family Dollar.

They didn't have any either.

BUT, I did find a wall calendar for only $1 that had the colors I was looking for!



So, I cut out a bunch of hearts in varying sizes.


Took them over the my sewing machine and sewed them together - one right after another!


Easy!


I'm not a huge fan of decorating my house for holidays 
{other than Christmas},
but I will put some effort into the holiday photo shoots I do for my kids.

{Photo shoot reveal will come on Monday!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails