Saturday, October 9, 2010

Scrap Happy Saturday #3!

Here we are again ...
Another Scrap Happy Saturday - 
where we show ways to use up all those scrap pieces of fabric we have laying around!

This week, I'm going to show you a few ways to use fabric scraps to decorate for a party.

First, to decorate the treat table, I used my larger fabric scraps and laid them out.

Next, I took an old window I had laying around and used it as a base for the treats.

I added the cupcake stand next - and decided to decorate the top of it with fabric scraps.
I just tied small strips to the top.

Later, I added more fabric strips to look like confetti on the window and the cupcake stand.

For the MnM and popcorn bowl, I took strips of fabric, laid them across each other, then filled it with treats.

My favorite use of fabric scraps was how I decorated his cupcakes.
Taking a toothpick and two different colors of fabric scraps, I tied the scraps around the toothpick and stuck them in each cupcake.



So, there you have it.
I hope many of you link up some projects on how to use your scraps!
The link will be open all week!
And remember to grab the button and spread the word...





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails