Monday, April 26, 2010

The Start to a Good Week...

Nothing beats starting your week with this:
 
 A grande, nonfat, peppermint mocha.

Yum.

Even more tasty when your husband has it ready for you at your bedside when he wakes you up at 7am.

Good husband.

I'm starting a new habit in my life... getting up BEFORE Little Bug wakes up.  He usually wakes up between 8:30 and 9:30.  So, if I get up at 7, that should give me plenty of time to start my day.

Here's what I've done so far:
1. Gotten dressed.
2. Put on makeup (when was the last time I had time to do that?!)
3. Spent some time in God's Word.
4. Photographed the new bag style that will hopefully be revealed today. (When our Facebook Fan Page reaches 250 "likes" I will post pictures and start selling it on Etsy!)
5. And now am finishing up a short blog post.

Whew - it usually takes me ALL day to accomplish those tasks when Little Bug is up.

I'm starting to like this new habit.

... can I call it a habit when I've only done it one day?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails