Thursday, April 1, 2010

New Designer Fabrics... Ordered!

Just thought I'd let you know that I have officially picked out the 43 awesome fabric selections for the future of Better Life Bags.  I will be revealing them on April 8th... ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!

April 8th is also the last day I will be taking orders before our big move.  So, if you are interested in getting a bag during the month of April, order soon!  Better Life Bags will be closed for 2 weeks and will reopen on April 29th with a whole new line of designer fabrics.

OHHHH I can't wait to show them to you!

Here's a sneak peek:

Two fabrics from this quilt were selected as finalists!  Can you guess which ones?!
By the way... isn't that quilt so amazing??  I've been staring at it in my head since I saw it last week.  I think it's enough to make me want to become a quilter.
If you are a quilter, you can download this free quilt pattern here.  (And if you are a quilter, feel free to make one for me for my room!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails