Tuesday, April 13, 2010

All Our Bags Are Packed, We're Ready to Go...

Hey guys!
Little Bug here.

My parents are both a little too busy to blog today.
So, with this being a family business and all, I thought I could pick up some slack.


We are leaving Georgia in about an hour!

While my parents packed up most of the boxes this week, I wanted to show you the ones I did all by myself.


Ok, so maybe my mom and dad did all of these, but I had fun playing with all the boxes in the house!

Here is our last family picture in Savannah, GA in front of our first little home together.


Boy am I gonna miss this place.  It's all I've ever known.
I sure hope they bring my crib. I noticed it wasn't in the car yet.

I think I'll do most of the blogging this week while we make our way to Detroit!

Oh, and wait until you see the new diaper bag my mom made me!!
I'll try to get pictures on here soon.

Well, better go.  My mom needs my attention at the moment.  Can't get much done when she's awake, ya know?

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails