Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Simple Valentine's Day Craft - Champagne Glass

So, every few weeks a group of us girls get together for what we like to call "A Book Club".  Very creative title, huh?!  We are currently reading, The Peacemaker by Ken Sande.  Supposed to help us all with conflict resolution!

Well, since tonight is the meeting before Valentine's Day, I thought I'd whip up a little gift for each of the girls.  This seriously took less than an hour and I think they turned out really cute!
 
They were so easy!
1. Find Champagne glasses at the Dollar Store.
2. Fill them with candy (buy more than you think you need... I think I ate too many, so a few of them weren't filled to the brim).
3. Cut a few scraps of material with pinking shears.
4. Print off a fun Valentine's tag (I made mine with PhotoShop and digital scrapbooking elements, but you can print out this tag here and write/draw your design)
5. Tie your fabric scraps and tag around the glass.
You're done!


While I was at Walgreens, I found some inspiration for my husband's Valentine gift!  
 

Here's a sneak peek.  I'll post the real thing ON Valentine's Day, since he sometimes frequents my blog and I don't want to totally ruin the surprise!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Rebecca- thanks for linking up at 30days!
    I love this idea and it turned out SOOO cute. I think I'll add this to my Valentine's day dinner. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails